Expand your love of the nature God created
Join Jackie Howe for this incredible Creativity walk. Come be amazed at this world-renowned park with picturesque trees, stunning views and a wilderness feeling - in our own back yard! Bring friends and family, Meet new friends, Or just sit and enjoy the variety of views! Meditate on the verse of the day (or use it as a theme for your art).
Verse for the walk: Psalm 96:11-12
11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; Let the sea roar, and all its fullness;
12 Let the field be joyful, and all that is in it. Then all the trees of the woods will rejoice before the Lord.
- 8:30 am Walk
- 10:30 amPrayer
- Optional- Drive to a near by restaurant for coffee or a meal (no-host)
- For art – sketchpads, canvasses, pens, pencils, paints
- For photography – camera, video camera, tripod
- For writing – journal, paper, writing instruments
- For thoughts – a writing tablet or voice recorder
- Or just your walking shoes and a love of the outdoors!
RSVP for meet location
Contact Jackie Howe at 760-497-2814
IMPORTANT – CALL if you will be late, change your plans or need info that morning.
Directions to the Torrey Pines Reserve Extension:
From I-5, exit west on Carmel Valley Rd. Turn right (north) onto Del Mar Scenic Pkwy. Go to the end of the road and park.
- Walks are FREE. We’ll each pay for our own coffee or food at the optional no-host lunch after the walk
- Open to women ages 18+
- Please leave pets at home
- Bring water, any medications you might need and emergency contact info
- Don’t leave valuables in your car
- Please forward this email or invite friends
[Please note – TruSolutions Ministries and the Hike Leader are not responsible for any injuries or accidents that may occur traveling to, from, or during walk. By joining the walk, you are taking total responsibility for your own safety and well-being
God’s Creativity Walks presented by Tru Solutions Ministries